Welcome to our website !

Alpha H liquid gold, lifesaver!!!!

By 15:31 , , , , , ,

When I first bought this I was a bit skeptical, as I am with everything! But here I think I had a valid reason, acid for your face?! Surely this should cause alarm bells! But this was probably the best product I have ever used!

It does tighten and dry out your skin so I wouldn't recommend it for someone with very dry skin but for me it's perfect. I used it twice a week and it pretty much got rid of all of my spots that weren't hormonal, after about 2 uses!!! I wasn't expecting miracles but this stuff really does work!!!!!

Tash x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. wow this looks amazing. thanks for sharing!!

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good! i would also recommend clinique and liz earle, my mum has brought me these
    and they both work great on all different ages!
    http://thestrikingcat.blogspot.co.uk/
    please subscribe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! clinique made me break out once though, too scared to try it again!!!! aha

      x

      Delete