Welcome to our website !

Blogger tag!

By 14:07

I've been tagged by the beautiful Katt. Her blog is lovely and girly and she's also extremely pretty. I think you will love her blog!!! 

Rules:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 random facts about themselves. // 2. They must answer the 11 questions posted by the previous blogger. // 3. They must create 11 more questions to ask their tagged bloggers. // 4. They must tag blogs with 200 followers or less. // 5. Those bloggers must be told. // 6. No tag backs.

11 random facts about me.
1. I work in Topshop
2. I've just moved out of my parents house
3. I'm extremely scared of spiders
4. I talk in my sleep
5. I am obsessed with tea
6. I also have an obsession with shoes.....and make up
7. I used to ride horses
8. I went to Uni for 3 months and then quit
9.The "o" key on my laptop is broken and making it very hard to type
10. I go to the Clothes show live every year, this year is no exception.
11. I've ran out of random facts

Katts questions! 

1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I love England for the pure fact that fashion here is so different and a lot of people have an awesome sense of style, however if I could live anywhere it would probably be Paris or New York! 
2. Favourite band or musician? I don't have a favourite, I have a lot!!! I'm into a lot of hardcore and pop punk, but I love the cheesy numbers and chart hits every now and again.
3. Cats or dogs? Dogs definitely, mainly because my dogs were legends, but then I have a cat now and he's so funny. I would never give him up!
4. What was the last film you watched? How good was it? I'm watching one right now called Drive, i'm not that into it.
5. What's your latest favourite product? It's gunna sound so odd!!!! But seriously it is Boots own brand version of freederm. It's amazing and I think you should all try it, even if you only get a few spots every now and again!
6. Best health/beauty tip? Cleanse, tone, moisturise and prime!!! Even though i'm a failure and forget this stuff at times. ALSO if you wear bio oil on your face to bed, in the morning it will absorb it but make your skin amazing, plumped and moisturised! Perfect for harsh winter skin.
7. Do you have a bedtime ritual? If so what is it? Not really, if you mean beauty wise, it changes every week!!!! I'm going to try out the liquid gold tonight ;)
8. Favourite TV show? The walking dead/american horror story!
9. Best childhood memory? my minds gone blank......
10. Where is your favourite place?Paris!!
11. Favourite quote? "like a twisted version of an old English rose"

My questions for you all!!

1. What are you doing right this second?
2. If you could have anything right now what would it be?
3. What's on your christmas list?
4. Work/school/college/uni?
5. What are you most proud of in  life?
6. What is your worst ever fashion moment?
7. worst ever beauty moment?
8. What singular thing annoys you the most?
9. What makes you happiest?
10. McDonalds or Burger King?
11. Favourite item of clothing?

11 tags:

Ciao!!! Tash x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Brilliant Q&A!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab Sunday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sadly im at work right this second - but your tag has cheered me up! I'd love to work in topshop :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab blog i would love if you would follow mine xox
    http://jeaniexox.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete