Welcome to our website !

My flawless skin routine! Featuring: Witch BB cream.

By 14:25 , , , , , , , ,

This is my face and the look that I will tell you how to get!! My secret weapon?
This Witch BB cream:

So basically, let me explain to you what happened. Remember that Sleek BB cream I raved on about in a previous post? Well, my skin got really bad for the past month or so, and I couldn't work out why, I hadn't been eating different/getting stressed etc, so by process of elimination I came to the conclusion it was the Sleek BB cream breaking me out, 3 days off the stuff and my skin is back to normal! Few red marks here and there, but almost completely clear!!!! Ok so let's get back on track.
This BB cream is fast becoming my favourite product of the moment. I put it on after cleansing, toning and moisturising, and I can honestly say that nothing has ever made my skin more perfect! The formula is coloured but once on the skin it is clear, basically providing no coverage, but when you wear it, it looks pretty damn flawless! I'm not one to leave the house without make up, however I think that I could leave the house just wearing this and no foundation!

It also has an spf in it, therefore protecting your face from sun exposure. Not what I really need for winter, but hey ho, it can't harm! The fact that it also has Witch hazel extract though means that it helps with spots and problem areas. Maybe there is a theory behind this and why your skin looks perfect after?

Anyways, in this photo I also put a thin layer of MAC studio fix foundation, Maybelline FIT powder, MUA blusher in shade 1, Maybelline Colossal mascara, and Collection 2000 red lipstick!! I would highly recommend this product to anyone!! Whether worn underneath foundation or on its own! I'd love to know other peoples thoughts too!! 

That's all for now!
Tash x




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I never seen that bb cream, but i might try it!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of bb creams but your skin does look flawless, maybe I'll give it a try. Thanks for posting this
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a stunner, I definitely need to try this!
    Also I've tagged you in the blogger tag on my page! xx
    http://kathrynmariaxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much beautiful!!!!!

      xx

      Delete