Welcome to our website !

I wear foundation to bed!!! No, really! BareMinerals Night transformation treatment, review!

By 14:02 , , , , ,


So the other day I thought I would treat myself to a little something that I personally thought sounded crazy. Absolutely mental. A foundation that you wear to bed? Enough said, I wanted to try this bad boy. Then I realised the hefty price tag of £45 for 4.2g of product, and thought I would try and find a smaller pot so I don't waste that amount of money on something I really hate! I therefore managed to find a smaller 2g size pot to try for around £20.
It's surprising though, how little product you use, so i'm pretty sure this is going to last me a fair while!

The experts say that this is " a groundbreaking nighttime mineral treatment that is powered by proprietary RareMinerals ActiveSoil complex. Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of pores, increase luminosity and deliver fast cell turnover resulting in miraculous skin renewing benefits."
It is said that it will  make your skin look younger, even out the skin tone and replenish skin while you sleep, it also comes in 3 colours, clear, light and tan. I got the light as I'm stupidly pale and though "why go for clear when I can look beautiful going to bed?!" 
Sounds stupid I know, but when you stay at your boyfriends house regularly this is just a massive confidence booster!!

I've only used this a few times, and I can notice a difference in my skin already. My cheeks seem more radiant, my pores appear reduced and make up looks so much better, i'm losing a lot of redness and it is really helping with those hormonal red spots on my chin! 

The only bad part about this (except for the price) is that the majority of women that use it will have a crisis period. (a week or so where your skin breaks out). This might sound horrific, but it needs to push all the bad stuff out before it can start working! All in all, I think I would be happy to pay this amount for the full pot if it carries on the way it is, however i'm going to need to try it a bit longer to REALLY have an opinion, so expect a follow up review! 

Tash x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow...so tempted to buy this, so so tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I've been thinking about trying this & your review has just 100% convinced me! Thanks for the warning about a break out week too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright!!!! I'm just about to try the alpha h liquid gold as well which is apparently meant to be amazing!!!! so i'll let you know how that goes too!! xxx

      Delete