Welcome to our website !

Bloom haul

By 13:37 , , , , , , ,


So today is only going to be a quick post! Superdrug has a huge sale at the minute on Bloom products, ranging from just 49p up to £2.99 as a maximum! Everything I have here is between those prices. I got everything here for £16, (also got an eyeshadow brush too). The products normally range between £10 - £20 per item so this was such a bargain. I just love the packaging, look how cute it is!!!! The eye paints are my most intriguing purchase, I can't wait to try them!!!!


Love, Tash
x

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. wow great price!

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the colors, if only i could find that brand here. Great post,
    Xaimarys ♡
    www.ajumbled-mess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remarkable issues here. I’m very satisfied to peer your article. Thank you so much and I am having a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh I love Bloom, such a nice brand! Lucky girl, great find
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive always been curious about bloom but never really looked at their products. i would love to see a little review on their stuff :) nice photo though :)

    lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to be doing a review on their gradual tan very soon :) xxxx

      Delete
  6. Looks like great products! You've got a great blog.
    Now following.

    xx, Martha

    ReplyDelete