Welcome to our website !

Semi expensive make up, found incredibly cheap, say whaaaaat?!

By 14:21 , , ,

I went into my local Poundland recently, I never normally shop for much in there but I had some time to kill so thought I'd rummage around for a bit. I am so glad I did!! I found these 3 fantastic Revlon lip glosses, or "lip glides" as they like to call them, for a pound, of course. I did also find other rimmel, collection 2000, and even some Stila powder puffs.


Revlon left to right:

Shade 17 - Patent leather pink
Shade 09 - Grazed Almond
Shade 55 - Peachy sheen

The other 2 lip butters are by Gosh, and I got them in the Superdrug clearance section for £3 each. These are just as good as the Revlon lip butters and are a lot more pigmented than you'd think!



Swatches Top L to R - peachy sheen, patent leather pink, and grazed almond.
The bottom is a swatch of the Gosh in 30 - Barbie, and above it is shade 32 - Angel.

Also, a weird comment, but the lip butters by Gosh smell amazing!!!!

Tash 
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments