Welcome to our website !

Introducing: Lady Gaga Fame. The fragrance!

By 15:38 , , , , , , , ,

Introducing Lady Gaga Fame. The first ever black liquid fragrance, where the liquid is actually black but turns transparent when airborne!!

The Bottle:
The bottle is typical of Lady Gaga, the claw shaped lid on the top looks more like a weapon than a lid to a fragrance, however I think although the black and gold looks very vampy, it also looks quite classy when you compare it to the likes of Justin Bieber, Britney etc.

"Black like the soul of fame, but invisible once airbourne"
General Info:
The fragrance comes in 30ml for £23.99, or 50ml for £29.99, so you might aswell pay £6 for the extra 20ml. It is Eau de Parfum which means it is a strong fragrance. 

The Smell:
"Tears of Belladonna, crushed heart of Tiger Orchidea, with a black veil of incense. Pulverized apricot and the combinative essences of saffron and honey drops."
This is the statement on the box, that could have only been written by the Lady herself. 
The scent is built around 3 main accords, these are 'dark, sensual and light.' 
The romans in the 18th century used Belladonna as a poison, so when I first heard of this fragrance I thought um WHAT, every aspect of Belladonna is poisonous, maybe she's trying to kill us, but clearly not as i'm not dead yet.

The fragrance is classed as fruity and floral, however I think it has more of a sweet smell than floral. I think it's sweet, but not TOO sweet. I don't think it's typical of Gaga though, I was expecting it to be very musky and manly, but I infact LOVE it.

Weird fact: The perfume makes the skin feel very moisturised after, I wonder if this is to do with the black liquid as no other fragrance does this to me?

My only downside: The fragrance doesn't last long on the skin, on me anyways, this may be different on other people.

I just love it!!!! Let me know what you think!

Tash x

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I really want to try this perfume I'm a huge Lady Gaga fan :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I!!! Going to see her in 2 weeks. Can't wait! :D xx

      Delete
  2. morning!
    i've never really been a fan of celebrity perfumes but this one seems very different so i may be more willing to give this one a go.
    hope you're well. you have a great blog here and i hope to speak soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I don't really like celebrity perfumes the majority of the time, but working in superdrug has made me start to try them out more :) x

      Delete
  3. Really nice blog- please check out ours and hopefully follow- just followed you! looklovewear.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw it on Sephora but wasn't sure about getting it, I really laughed at the whole belladonna thing. Perfume doesn't stay long on my skin (no exceptions) so... yeah... Thanks for the review!
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've always wanted to try this! so thanks for the review :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete