Welcome to our website !

Argan oil and free Graze box voucher code!

By 14:45 , , , , ,

Renewing Moroccan Argan oil from Boots - £6.99

Today I went into Boots after work to see what offers they had compared to Superdrug, and I found this beauty. I've been dabbling in the idea of Argan/Moroccan oil for a while but I wasn't really convinced by the Tresemme and L'oreal versions, and was too stingy to buy pure. So as you can imagine, when I saw this, I jumped and bought it without a second thought, until I got home and panicked it was going to be rubbish, but oh my god I was completely wrong. I used this and my hair has never felt better, baring in mind I wear extensions as well, this was a pure god send!! I will now NEVER be without this.

Here is a code to get you a free graze box on www.graze.com - L1C29FP

Tash x


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh my goodness YES! I love argan oil! I use it all of the time and my hair feels fab :) totally following back! <3

    ReplyDelete