Welcome to our website !

I bought a couple of M.A.C things after pay day, whoops!

By 14:00 , ,


The first item that I bought was the M.A.C fix+. Now when I bought this the label said £13.50, but when I checked my receipt it only said £12.50, so I was pretty happy with that anyways. I had never used this product before so thought i'd give it a go, and I fell in love with it, it's really refreshing and actually does what it says and keeps your make up set and looking freshly applied all day! Definitely going to re purchase when I run out, although, it's a huge bottle!!




The second thing I got was the Studio Fix foundation in shade NW15. For those of you that don't know, NW means neutral warm, whereas NC means neutral cool. So winter time may call for NC15 for me!! This is hands down the best foundation that I have ever used, this teamed with the fix+ makes me look completely airbrushed, I have used so many different foundations and never really found one that lasts and this is a total lifesaver. I will never be without this foundation again!! It was £20.50, and I bought the pump for £3.50. It really is worth every penny!!

Ciao Bella

Tash x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the MAC Fix+, i spray it over my moisturiser before i apply a primer or foundation and i find it helps keep my skin moisturised for longer :) Great post! I'm your newest follower, hope you'll stop by and check my blog out too :)

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for your comment!! I looooove the Mac Fix+, my new favourite for setting make up, just makes it look so fresh all day! Thanks lovely, I love your blog!! Followed back :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete