Welcome to our website !

Thinking green...

By 09:22


So first of all, please excuse the rubbish picture, in a bit of a rush today but if I don't do this post now I know i'll never get round to it! Right then, so, about 2 years ago at the Clothes Show Live I got given a Barry M make up bag with a few bits inside, and one of the items that I received was a GREEN lipgloss, now, at first I was completely annoyed, but then I thought it might just be a clear gloss and the green was just a clever marketing idea, so I gave it a go, and it was the best thing I have ever used on my lips in my life. It changed to pink.

Now the gloss reacts with the heat of your skin and the skin tone to give you the perfect tone of pink, usually the warmer your skin the brighter it goes, and I have searched and searched for this product forever, and could never find it, but the other day while I was at work I noticed this and I thought 'Eh, who would wear GREEN lipstick?!" Then I tried it and let's just say, I was a little too excited. So I bought it for a measly £4.49 from Superdrug. Bes product, makes your lips feel fantastic, and I love my lipsticks so this made me very happy!!

(The picture on the bottom right shows when I put it straight onto my skin (top) and when I rubbed it in to make it hotter to show the different types of pink (bottom))

:)

Tash x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have this!! I didn't know they still sold it... I bought mine (the lipstick version) a few years ago... like four or five (erm, probably shouldn't still be using it should I?) and I lost it for a while but I re-discovered it in the bottom of a bag the other day and wore it out in the evening, forgot how much I loved it, it comes out such a nice colour and it just looks cool. Like magic. Ish. XX

    p.s... if you want to check out my blog, you're welcome to ;) kisskissdahling.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sweetheart, I checked out your blog and it's lovely! I think i've followed you...i'm not sure if it worked though...

      But I know right!! This lipstick is amazing and it suits everyone!!! i'm so happy I found it!! xxx

      Delete