Welcome to our website !

Ok so I have a bit of a mini cosmetics haul going on here...

By 12:39 , , , , , , , , , , ,



I just bought these today! I wanted this Collection 2000 lipstick (on the right) in shade Bubblegum for ages but we kept selling out at work GAH but we finally had it and I saved one back for myself, I'm pretty happy with it, the pigment is amazing! Then I picked up the Barry M nail paint in shade Peach Melba. I haven't tried it yet but i'm super excited, I'm loving the pastel trend at the minute, so it adds to my little collection. Now I didn't really want/need/whatever it is these days, anything else, but as Superdrug at the minute have a 3 for 2 on all make up I HAD to pick something else up as it was free, so I got the Collection 2000 lipstick in shade 11, peachy keen as I wanted a kind of nudey colour! 


 These are the swatches of Peachy Keen and Bubblegum! 


In the 3 for 2 offer I also got three MUA products, because 3 make up products for £2? Why the hell not?! So I got the white pearlised eyeshadow in shade 2 which they have actually called "Pearl". I use this for a highlighter on my brow bone, but the pigment in these shadows is really intense! I also got the blusher in shade 1 which I use every day without fail, and it seems to last all day! and I got the MUA lipstick in shade 4. I thought I loved the look of this because I thought it looked a lot like the Bubblegum by Collection 2000 but it is very sheer and not very pigmented at all! 
After these 3 I also picked up a Maybelliene Colossal mascara, in Ultra black. Hands down, best mascara I have ever used!!!
I then also picked up a GOSH volume lip shine in shade tea rose (no 3.) I haven't tried this yet but it's such a pretty colour I can't wait!!


Fun fact, did anyone know the bottom of MUA lipsticks come off and contain a little bit of lipstick to show the true colour on the end when you're picking a colour?!


Directions Carnation and Lilac hair dye! I have already used these as you can see from the picture, but I am not that happy with these, the lilac didn't come out on the dark blonde hair at all and the pink came out after 2 applications! However they make a nice purpley pink colour together so I think I might mix them and see what coloured dip dye I end up with next!!

I also want to say sorry for my lack of clothing posts! I've been in my work uniform all week so I haven't had chance but keep your eyes peeled, it will appear soon|!!

Tash x

You Might Also Like

1 comments