Welcome to our website !

My Sleek palettes!

By 00:16 , , , ,

1. The original eyeshadow palette
2. The Oh So Special palette
3. Blush by 3 palette in colour "lace"

Left: Original, Right: Oh So Special, Bottom: Blush by 3 - Lace

Ok so I bought these palettes the other day from superdrug, as all make up is on a 3 for 2 offer at the moment, which means you save a lot if you buy quite expensive make up! 
The palettes are normally £6.49 each and the blush palette is £9.99, therefore I got one of the eyeshadow palettes free! 

I love the Oh So Special one, and the blush palette but I haven't tried the original palette yet, but they are well worth getting, they are mineral and have a really high pigment in them so you don't need much, which is great for the price!!!! 

The 3 for 2 offer is across all cosmetics til the 6th of June, get it while you can!!!

Tash x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Heyy thanks for you comment :) such a genius idea about saving it in your bag

    I've been after these palettes for ages but the superdrug in westfields never has them :( the colours look great

    Aimee
    the-neon-bible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure that if you save it in your bag, no one else can buy it!! They are amazing palettes though, look out for them on ebay, people seem to sell them pretty cheap unused! I love your blog by the way, followed!
      x

      Delete