Welcome to our website !

Accesoriiiiiizzzzeeeee

By 12:40 , , ,

I would just like to bring to everyones attention, how flawless the accessorize make up range is. The other day I bought 3 nail varnishes and they are the most gorgeous colours! I already have an eyeshadow palette by Accessorize and it is possibly some of my best eyeshadows!!





So the 3 colours I got were: Navy Ink, Pink Space, and Tuscan Clay! I think Tuscan Clay is a great every day colour, and I think that Navy Ink is a beautiful evening colour, and Pink Space is a perfect mix of orange and red for a summer look!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm dying to get my hands on some of these polishes! Lovely blog, im following!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll! You have a lovely blog too, followed back :) xxx

      Delete