Welcome to our website !

Clothes Show live 2011 photo's

By 06:22


These are some of my photo's that I took with my press pass at The Clothes Show live 2011, bit late to be showing you I guess but any time is a good time to be looking at beautiful models. I also have photo's up from the year before as well (Clothes show 2010) on my flickr account along with some more of my photography, so I suggest you check it out! 
www.flickr.com/tashfaceee

I'll be taking photo's again this year as well as photo's of my purchases and what I wore etc, so keep your little eyes peeled!












Tashface x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. i went the year befor e- loved it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it!! I go every year and I'm going to take my little sister this year as her 13th birthday present, first ever fashion show, will be so cute!

      Delete
  2. You have a beautiful blog with so many inspiring posts! Congrats on your work!
    Would you like to keep in touch following each other?

    ReplyDelete